White 120 Alpaca Silk
146 yards | 50 grams | sport weight
- Fiber Content: 50% Alpaca / 50% Silk
- Weight: 50g / 146yds / 133m
- Needle Size: 3-5 US / 3.25-3.75mm
- Gauge: 5-6 sts per inch / 2.5cm
* Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
This shiny yarn provides a polished sheen and elegant drape. Offered in a brilliant array of colors. Get used to the compliments headed your way. This sport weight yarn is one of our favorites for both the tactile experience while knitting, and the gorgeous drape of finished projects.
Care Instructions: Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel.
Use it for:
Alpaca silk is a wonderful choice for luxury accessories. The sheen and drape make it a perfect choice for shawls or hats for those with sensitive skin.