Toile + Last Call | Old Port Hat
This kit includes the yarn and a digital copy of the pattern to knit Andrea Mowry's Old Port Hat. (link goes to Ravelry.)
From Andrea Mowry:
Every morning I walk or run in the great northeastern outdoors and as winter has settled down around us I have found I needed a much warmer hat to keep the chill from the ocean at bay! The brim of this hat has a soft and cozy Cashgora liner over the ears and is then knit up in a compact two color brioche to keep even the strongest winter winds at bay!
This project is appropriate for a knitter with experience knitting brioche (or an adventurous spirit!).
- 1 skein Cashmere People Cashgora Sport
- 1 skein Harrisville Designs Nightshades
Needles & notions (not included):
- US 3/3.25 mm - 16”/40 cm circular
- US 4/3.5 mm - 16”/40 cm circular
- US 4/3.5 mm - DPNs (or a longer circular for magic loop)
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker