Patina | Cladonia Sweater Kit
This kit includes the yarn to crochet the Cladonia sweater, designed by Catherine Clark and published in Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 38: Autumn 2021.
- A: Patina SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock, 3-6 skeins (size dependent)
- B: Lilac SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock, 1 skein
- C: Black Plum SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock, 1 skein
- D: Desert Clay SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock, 1 skein
Needles & Notions (not included):
- US 1.5 circular needle, 32” length
- US 2.5 circular needles, 16” length and32” length and needles suitable for working small circumferences in the round
- US 3 circular needles, 16” length and 32” length and needles suitable for working small circumferences in the round
- 3 stitch markers (including one unique for beg of round)
- stitch holders or scrap yarn
- tapestry needle
Cladonia is a top-down pullover knit in the round. There is optional colourwork during the short rows in the back neck.
The cuffs and hem have an optional folded facing. If you decide to work the hem facing you can write a little note to yourself by using the technique described in the pattern, or in duplicate stitch after completing the hem facing. A chart of the alphabet is provided in the digital edition so you can create your own messag