Granite | Quarry
200 yards (182 meters) / 23-24 microns / approx. 100 grams / chunky weight
- Wyoming-grown Targhee-Columbia wool
- Dyed in Philadelphia at Littlewood
- Woolen spun in New Hampshire at Harrisville Designs
- 3.5 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 6 mm (US 10)
- 3 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 8 mm (US 11)
The Targhee-Columbia breed combines the softness and elasticity of finewool Targhee with the robust substance and warmth of mediumwool Columbia. This versatile mingling of wearability and durability makes Targhee-Columbia suitable for next-to-skin wear, outerwear, or heirloom pieces for the home. We source this breed for Shelter, Loft, and Quarry; the woolen construction of these yarns further enhance the fleece’s lofty and warmth-trapping characteristics.
Use it for:
Quarry is the perfect warm accessory yarn.