Fedora 3519 | Extra
218 yards | 150 grams | aran weight
- Fiber Content: 55% Baby Alpaca / 45% Fine Merino
- Weight: 150g / 218yds / 199m
- Needle Size: 7-9 US / 4.5-5.5mm
- Gauge: 4-5 sts per inch / 2.5cm
* Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
Extra is a gorgeous blend of baby alpaca and fine merino wool, spun into an exquisite aran weight yarn.
Care Instructions: Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel.
Use it for:
This yarn knits up into gorgeous sweaters, hats, and other accessories for the cold. It's our go-to for really luscious, warm winter knits (especially gift knitting for the holidays!)