Dogtown + Gary Cooper | Sisterhood Set
The Sisterhood Set was set was designed by Jennifer Peck of Webster Street Knittery to support Sister's United (a 501(c)3 focused on empowering Indigenous women, children, and communities). You can follow this link to purchase the pattern from Sister's United.
All of the money from pattern sales goes directly to support Sister's United.
This kit includes yarn only.
- Color A: One skein of Juicy DK from The Farmers Daughters Fibers
- Color B: One skein of Pishkun from The Farmers Daughters Fibers
Needles & Notions (not included):
- For Cowl: suggested 4.5 mm (US 7) circular needles, 24” in length
- For Hat: suggested 4.5 mm (US 7) circular needles, 16” in length and 4.0 mm (US 6) needles, 16” in length; plus, DPNs in larger needles
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, blocking materials
- For Cowl:
- Color A – approximately 115 yards
- Color B – approximately 80 yards
- For Hat:
- Color A – approximately 115, (125, 135) yards
- Color B – approximately 62, (70, 80) yards
The SISTERHOOD SET is a cowl and hat pattern pair, designed to use two skeins of contrasting yarn for both pieces. Easy to knit and featuring an eye-catching motif, you will want to make these in every color combination you can imagine!