Camper + Postcard + Sweatshirt | A Need for Tweed Shawl
This kit includes 6 skeins of Shelter from Brooklyn Tweed only.
Click here to purchase Brienne Moody's A Need for Tweed Shawl. (link goes to Ravelry.)
- Main Color: 2 skeins Shelter (250 yards)
- CC1 & CC2: 2 skeins each Shelter (250 yards)
Finished Measurements (after blocking):
- Wingspan: 56” / 162. 5 cm
- Depth (measured from long edge to the shawl’s deepest point): 44” / 79 cm
Needles & Notions (not included):
- US Size 8 / 5 mm circular needle 32”/80cm length for the neckline AND 40” / 100 cm length for the body of the shawl.
- Always choose the needle size that you need in order to obtain the pattern’s gauge.
- 2 Stitch markers, Highlighter Tape (optional - to keep your place in the pattern), Measuring Tape, Tapestry Needle, Wool Wash and Blocking Mats
- Changing and Carrying Colors Up the Side of Your Knitting
- Make One Left Increase
- Mosaic/Slip Stitch Knitting
- Icelandic Bindoff Method