Woolstok 150g (worsted weight)
Woolstok, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways... 1) You're a gorgeously sturdy worsted weight wool yarn, without the itch! 2) You come in a show stopping array of colors. 3) You have BIG SKEINS that are 370y (150g) of amazing! That's right. No more searching for 11 skeins of yarn with matching dye lots when you're shopping for sweater yarn. We think Woolstok is particularly well suited for knitting Icelandic sweaters as well--big skeins of lovely neutrals, and rainbow colors for beautiful cuffs and yokes!
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool
- Weight: 150g / 370yds / 338m
- Needle Size: 6-11 US / 4-8mm
- Gauge: 5-6 sts per inch / 2.5cm
* Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
Care Instructions: Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel.