EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BLOCK YOUR HANDKNITS
- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12" (tiles from the new kit are compatible with older Knitter's Block tiles)
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit
To see the Knitter's Block in action and read tips on blocking, see CocoKnits' Blocking Tutorial.
WHAT MAKES KNITTER’S BLOCK SPECIAL?
Very low, lightly barbed pile
- fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
Thick backing of waterproof EVA
- suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- holds pins firmly in place
- blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- essential for steam blocking
- blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag