Black Knitter's Backpack
Constructed from 18 oz water repellent canvas, thick cotton webbing straps and a leather hang loop. This innovative and versatile bag can be set on the ground and knit from like a yarn bowl or carried on your forearm. Or pull the straps through and wear it like a sling bag or split the straps and carry it like a true backpack, knitting all the while.
The Knitter's Backpack has a modern and sophisticated shape you will appreciate for years. Take it anywhere!
- unique and streamlined bucket shape
- durable 18 oz water repellent cotton duck canvas
- sturdy 1.25″ cotton webbing straps
- reinforced with a second layer of canvas at the top to hold its shape when knitting
- leather hang loop
- 10.25″diameter opening , 14″h
- bag is unlined (as the fabric is thick and sturdy, all seams professionally finished)
- no interior pockets for a smooth knitting experience (works well to toss in a separate pouch for phone, wallet, etc.)
Please note that this backpack was designed to hold knitting projects and a few essentials (phone, keys, cards, etc). Overloading it could result in damage.
Professionally made in Portland, Oregon | Women-owned & local