American scenic (worsted weight)
Blue Sky Fibers
These gorgeous, limited edition American-made tweeds are new for Summer 2017!
Blue Sky Fibers is proud to announce a partnership with fiber designer Tabbethia Haubold of Long Island Yarn & Farm. The first of a Made-in-the-USA collaboration, American Scenic is being offered in four beautiful color options. To celebrate the launch, BSF is offering two great complimentary patterns. The East Bethel Cap is made with one hank and is featured in No. 201 Blue Sky. The Long Island Cowl is knit with two hanks and is shown in No. 202 River Rock.
- Fiber Content: 50% US Alpaca, 30% Merino, 20% silk
- Weight: 3oz / 100yds / 9m1
- Needle Size: 8-11 US / 5-8mm
- Gauge: 4-5 sts per inch / 2.5cm
* Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
Care Instructions: Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel.