4th Annual 4 Day Virtual KAL - Soundtrack PulloverScratch Supply Co.
Meet the Soundtrack Pullover!
This circular yoke pullover was designed with a unisex fit and finished measurements of 32 in – 64 in/80-160 cm (chest/bust).
Find the pattern on Ravelry here.
This pattern recommends a DK or light worsted weight wool, knit to a gauge of 21 st in 4 in/10 cm on a US Size 5/3.75mm needle in stockinette stitch, blocked.
Main Color: 900 (1000, 1100, 1188, 1283, 1360, 1442, 1528, 1620) yards/ 823 (914, 1005, 1086, 1173, 1243, 1318, 1397, 1481) meters
Contrast Color: 175 (187, 200, 212, 229, 243, 257, 273, 289) yards/ 160 (171, 183, 194, 209, 222, 235, 249, 264) meters
Note: Yardage may vary depending on your yarn selection – if in doubt, please order an extra skein.
Date & Time: Saturday, July 11 & 25, and August 1, 2:00-5:00pm
Where: the Zoom Room! We'll email you a link before the start of the KAL!
2020 Timeline of Events
May 28th – Pattern preorder launches (including yarn, gauge, swatching, and theme details)
July 1st – Official pattern lands (this will appear in your Ravelry library if you preordered the pattern)
July 4th – Cast-On Day!
August 1st – End of the official knitalong
Frequently Asked Questions
- How did the 4 day KAL come about? It started in 2017 with a personal challenge to knit a sweater over a 4 day weekend. The result? A finished sweater, and an intrigued community who asked for a chance to try the idea for themselves. The 4 Day KAL was born.
- How does a 4 day KAL work? Whether you’re participating with us, or in the Olive Knits Knitters’ Lounge on Facebook, or with a guild or friend group, all you really have to do is buy the pattern and knit along with us at the pace that feels right to you. The official KAL timeline and details will all be provided in the preorder packet download, which will be available on Ravelry and at OliveKnits.com on May 28th, 2020.
Do I have to knit it in 4 days? Nope. The purpose of the knitalong is three-fold:
1) Have fun and make new friends,
2) Enjoy a personal challenge,
3) Knit a sweater more quickly than you thought you could.
That’s it. Whether it takes you 4 days, 4 weeks or 4 months (hopefully not 4 years), the goal is to keep going and have loads of friends to cheer you on along the way. This knitalong is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced, and you’re going to love the support, encouragement and friendship along the way.