Yarn Club FAQ
Welcome to Yarn Club!
We've teamed up with the amazingly talented Round Mountain Fibers to bring you an exclusive yarn club featuring limited edition, never-to-be dyed again colorways (and coordinating semi-solids!) in their lovely fingering and worsted weight superwash merino wool. Round Mountain Fibers designs colorways that are inspired by nature, and their love of nature's beauty shows in every stitch! We love this yarn, and we know that you absolutely will, too!
So, how does it work?
Many yarn clubs have unnecessarily confusing policies and terms. We think that the most difficult part of being a yarn club member should be deciding what you're going to use your yarn for! Here's how things work:
You have three big choices to make.
* Choose how many skeins you'd like each month: 1 skein (the limited edition colorway), or 2 skeins (the limited edition colorway & the corresponding limited edition semi-solid)
* Choose how many months you'd like to be a member: 1, 3, 6, 9, or 12 months (If you choose a whole year, we'll send you an exciting gift. You're going to love it!) Membership does NOT automatically renew.
What is included?
- One (or two!) skeins of gorgeous hand-dyed yarn in your choice of collection
- A discount code for 15% off any purchase made in-store or online
- A packet of Soak to block your finished project
When will I get my yarn?
That depends on when you order it!
Yarn Club ships out mid-month. If you order your yarn before the 10th of the month, you'll get that month's colorway on the 15th!
If you order after the 10th of the month, you'll get the following month's yarn. (For example: place your order on August 26th = your first order ships September 15.)Yarn Club shipping is FREE, and we ship with the USPS. Everyone loves squishy mail!