Dos Tierras (DK weight)Malabrigo
Dos Tierras means Two Lands, reflecting the sources of the two amazing fibers found in this ultra-soft yarn. By spinning together 50% of our fine Uruguayan Merino wool (superwash) with 50% baby alpaca from Peru we have created a DK weight yarn that is as versatile as it is beautiful. And when we combine the good stitch definition and drape of this four ply yarn with our amazing kettle-dyed semi-solid and variegated colors you have the perfect palette to help show off your stitch work.
Great for: Accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, lace, cables, colorwork, and textured stitches.
Hand wash, cold water, dry flat
210 yards(192 meters) per 100g skein
- Weight: DK
- Texture: 4-ply
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 5 - 6 or 3.75 - 4mm
- Recommended hook size 5.5mm (I) - 6.5mm (K)
- Content: 50% Wool - Merino, 50% Camelid - Alpaca
- Care: Dry Flat, Hand Wash