Sweater (Worsted Weight)
Worsted weight yarn is the staple of our fall and winter knitting. With a blend of super wash wool and organic cotton, we find Sweater sneaking into our projects year round! Soft and family friendly, Sweater is a versatile yarn, ideal for blankets, hats, mittens, toys and hmm, if only we could think of what else.
- Fiber Content: 55% Superwash Wool / 45% Certified Organic Cotton
- Weight: 100g / 160yds / 146m
- Needle Size: 7-9 US / 4.5-5.5mm
- Gauge: 4-5 sts per inch / 2.5cm
* Suggested gauge only. Works beautifully with large or small needles.
Care Instructions: For best results wash gentle in cool water with mild soap. Tumble dry low until damp, block to shape.