Both book club and writers group are free, drop-in events. New members welcome, no sign-up required!
The book club books for the month of February are:
Rebel and Raven - Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
Raspberry - The Giver by Lois Lowry
The meeting times are as follows:
- Rebel Book Club (high school age): Tuesday, February 7, 4-5 pm
- Raven Book Club (adults): Tuesday, February 7, 6-8 pm
- Raspberry Book Club (middle school age): Tuesday, February 14, 4-5 pm
(see our previous selections by clicking on the book club tag)
The Writer's Workshops will also be meeting in February!
We will begin our discussion of setting and world-building, so if you have a good example (either from your own writing or another author's), please bring it!
- Rebel Writers Group (high school age): Tuesday, February 21, 4-5 pm
- Raven Writers Group (adults): Tuesday, February 21, 6-8 pm
- Raspberry Writers Group (middle school age): Tuesday, February 28, 4-5 pm
We hope we'll see you there!
(see information about previous meetings by clicking on the writers workshop tag)